Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Why I want to be your debt freedom coach

Why I want to be your debt freedom coach

I was tired of living paycheck to paycheck and now that I am not living paycheck to paycheck (by taking control of my money and having no debt) it pains me to see my friends and family and clients living that way. All there freedom is tied up in debt payments.

Here is an example of your lost freedom: This week... A friend of mine is selling her car for $500.00 and it is uner 90,000 miles I think it is an amazing deal so I tell my circle of friends and everybody wants the car but not one person can seize this great opportunity to have this awsome car for just $500.00.

The sad thing is our society can put them in a loan for $150.00 - $200.00 per month for 6 years and tie up for freedom for for 6 years and who likes to drive the same car for 6 years.. ok I know a small percent of people who keep there cars around more than 6 years. (personally I am on three years with my van and am trying to go for 2 more) But when I was getting loans for cars I would trade every two years to get something nicer or somthing better on fuel. One car loan I had gotten was very hard to pay each month after I moved back to MN and didn't make the same salary as I did in a big town in Iowa. It felt like I had a chain around my neak I had to work and pay one weeks pay to my car loan each month, Plus the thing needed fuel to get to work and I had to have full coverage Insurance on the car too because I had a loan on the car. After trading into a lower car payment and into a older car(I was upside down in this car too). My advice to anyone in the same tax bracket as me do not have a car Payment of more than $200.00 per month even better advise is have a emergency fund and a fund for your freedom like a vacation fund, my next car fund, or any my next opportunity fund.
(I am not rich so if your are rich you probably do not need my advise unless you have a debt problem)

Well back to my point I want everyone who wants there freedom back and wants get ahold of their finances to tap into my disire to help you be debt free. I will give you tips and things that I learned the hard way and help you become debt free too.

No comments:

Post a Comment